EdbMails EDB to PST Converter is an admirable exchange recovery utility that should be a part of any exchange administrators toolkit as it can convert offline Exchange Server databases (EDB) files into more manageable Outlook PST format. The EDB to PST conversion tool helps you in repair and recover all Exchange mailbox data, for example, emails, contacts, attachments, and so on.
Key Benefits of using EdbMails EDB to PST are:
* Migrates EDB to PST and recovers all associated mail properties.
* Facilitates saving mails in EML, MSG, RTF, and HTML formats.
* Exports offline EDB file to Live Exchange Server and Office 365.
* Supports Non English Unicode.
* Supports MS Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003
For more info,Visit- https://www.edbmails.com/
Guide to Export Mailboxes from EDB files using EdbMails
Download and Install EdbMails application >> Click here to Download
Click the "Start Your Free Trial" button
After the application launch, it allows user to select the export method.
After selecting the export method, browse EDB file which user wish to recover.
- After the selection of the EDB file, all mailboxes will appear in the left of the application. Below every mailbox, user can able to see structure of the mailbox and can able to export by clicking any of the mailboxes.
Click the "Export Selected Mailboxes / Folders to PST file" option to continue.
Choose the needed mailboxes and click on "Export EDB to PST" as shown below
During export operation, the progress will be displayed as shown in the below screenshot.